There are thousands of ways to get connected to people around the world, the oldest form comes from personal writing. The internet has expanded the field of writing in the form of blogs, social media, reading on the go and so much more. A great way to stay involved in the writing community is through WordPress hosting. What is WordPress? WordPress is a programming language to develop the topography of writing. It has quickly become the fastest growing blogging tool on the internet and constantly being developed for and by the community. Here are seven features of WordPress hosting to give you a leg up in the social media network.
1. You are in charge. WordPress hosting puts you in charge of the writing. Even though your blog is hosted from a server company, you have the capacity to make your blog as eye catching or simple as you want. You want to make sure when choosing a WordPress hosting server that it can support WordPress. WordPress is completely customizable and is constantly being upgraded, so you want to make sure your server can handle it.
2. Express Yourself. Like we mentioned before, WordPress is completely customizable. From custom layouts, fonts, skins, and colors. WordPress even allows you to tweak the CSS to change the complete appearance of your blog. This may sound complicated, but you do not have to know CSS, you can easily get help from your server’s support team. It is your blog, make it about you with more than just your words.
3. Cost Efficient. WordPress hosting is the cheapest way to go when stepping onto the hosting scene. There are fees for upgrades to WordPress because you are the developer. The entire WordPress community is working hard to develop new themes and layouts to better suit the needs of the blogging community. Because it is developed by people just like you that means the license to WordPress is free. With WordPress it is easy to have a dynamic website without pouring all your profits back into it.
4. Social Butterfly. For those who are trying to be the next Mark Zuckerberg, WordPress has the capabilities of designing the next big social network. Because of WordPress we have the websites Facebook, Twitter, and even Wikipedia, where hundreds, even thousands of users can share information. WordPress hosting has made open forums possible for TwiHards, Trekkies, and businessmen around the world to come together and share their opinions and ideas. When you use WordPress hosting you have the capabilities of weaving your own social web.
5. More than just Blog. WordPress hosting is good for more than just blogging. It was originally developed as a blogging system, but has developed into a management system for businesses. Because of all the different widgets, gadgets, and plugins WordPress has been able to meet the needs of small and large businesses. You can graph your audience to see where they came from, how your relationship is linked, and get popularity statistics about your website.
6. Mobile. The best part about WordPress Hosting is the availability on mobile devices. It does not matter how large your website is, with the help of WordPress hosting you can have a mobile version of your website easily. Even if you are not able to make a WordPress mobile version, most WordPress hosting websites are still available on mobile devices. You do not want your customers cut short on accessing your website.
7. Optimization. With the installation of WordPress you are able to optimize the use of search engines, like Google, Bing, Ask.com, and more. This is possible because WordPress hosting has SEO plugins to install so you can find what you are looking for faster. You no longer have to keep retyping keywords, or sifting through page after page of results. WordPress hosting helps you narrow down keywords to know what to search for and include those words in your blog.
There are thousands of possibilities with WordPress hosting to connect to other users and be the start of the next big thing in social media. WordPress has helped with the sharing of information through blogs, forums, and social media. WordPress is not just for the writer at heart because it has helped businesses see their clientele in a different light and reach out to new clientele. WordPress is constantly being developed by users like you, and you can help other users by developing your own plugins, themes, and fonts to make competitive and energetic websites.